EDTECH Kasvupolku® sparring program is for companies whose core business is in education and technology.
EDTECH Kasvupolku® brings together the operators among the field of education technology – companies, investors, teachers, researchers, corporations and public sector.
The goal is to develop the business of the companies who work for better learning technologies, especially for vocational education.
Sparring program helps to deliver new services to the market areas that have a current need for learning technologies.
The application period has ended.
Every company that is selected to this Kasvupolku:
- gets confidential and personal sparring
- meets 6-7 experts that are chosen according the company’s needs
- networks with relevant partners in the field
- can race for the title Growth Company of the Year
- 4.5.2022 Meet & Greet
- 18.5.2022 First sparring day
- 30.8.2022 Second sparring day, Helsinki
Meet & Greet and the first sparring day are digital events.
Sparring is free of charge.
EDTECH KASVUPOLKU® JURY
- Titta Mantila, Oppiva Invest
- Mia-Stiina Heikkala, Helsinki Education Hub
- Marko Kyyrönen, Sparkmind VC
- Topi Sääskilahti, Nordea
The jury selects 15 companies to the sparring program. The jury explores the applications and chooces the companies based on these applications.
- Market potential
- Ability to grow
You can apply to EDTECH Kasvupolku if you have a business ID (y-tunnus) and desire to grow. There is no particular age or size criteria for the companies – startups and settled businesses are welcome!