Seed Village enhances companies’ product and service development
In Seed Village programme, you receive sparring for your business and its Research, Development, and Innovation (RDI) opportunities. For example, you learn how to validate your company’s innovation, product, or service through RDI collaboration.
In the Seed Village program you:
- receive sparring and solutions for business challenges.
- gain valuable contacts and networks.
- meet in person with experts, entrepreneurs, and RDI professionals in your industry
The programme is free of charge.
SEED VILLAGE – HOW TO APPLY
The application for Seed Village programmes takes place during a specified application period. The next application period will start during the year 2024.
Criteria for companies:
- Business ID & desire to develop the business
- Completion of the application (Growth Company Analysis)
- Preparation for and participation in the event days
Company selections are made based on the applications. We handle the information of companies confidentially.
Seed Village brings together professionals
Kasvu Open and The City of Jyväskylä’s Business Development Services implement the Seed Village programmes in collaboration with Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences and the University of Jyväskylä.
* Research, Development, and Innovation (RDI / TKI in Finnish) activities refer to research, development, and innovation initiatives that companies undertake in collaboration with educational institutions. The aim of RDI activities is to improve the competitiveness of the workforce and industries.
044 493 8567