SUPERFINNS® sparring program is for scalable Finnish SMEs that have proven their market potential and have the ability to do an international breakthrough.
The main themes in the SUPERFINNS program are finance and global growth. The program is free of charge.
If you want help boosting your company’s international growth, this is for you! Just pack your attitude, ambition, clear traction, and will to grow. If your rockstar attitude shines through – you are in.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
SUPERFINNS – HOW IT WORKS?
At first, you have to impress the partners with your incredible skills and make a top noth application that shows your true potential.
Partner jury selects 15 ambitious companies to the SUPERFINNS program based on applications. Your company can operate in any sector but must meet the criteria. Selected companies meet entrepreneurs, investors, and experts.
At the end of the process, Nordea and supporting partners are choosing the ONE company that they believe to have a sparkling future.
IN SUPERRFINNS YOU GET:
- Meet the greatest stars in the Finnish funding and investment scene
- Work in live and online workshops and one-2-one sessions > 10-13 expert meetings and several roundtable/keynote discussions
- Network with all the right people who can help you to grow big
- The validation to call yourself as one of the SUPERFINNS
IN SUPERFINNS YOU NEED:
- Pure will and passion to learn and listen
- Global mindset
- Clear traction and/or market potential
- Courage and attitude
- Scalable business model
- Ambitious and skilled team
THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL
SUPERFINNS is more than just sparring. You also race against your friends – only one can be the SUPERFINN of the year. The winner gets:
- The SUPERFINN of the year 2023 title
- Visibility through Kasvu Open and Nordea: news about success, company story on both organizations’ websites
- Nordea Personal Advisor for the year 2023 – themes of finance and internationalization
- Participation in the Slush 2023 event
- Video interview for Kasvu Open’s and Nordea’s Tarinoita yrittäjistä series
HOW SUPER IS THIS?
100% of companies feel that the time spent on the process was very profitable or profitable.
WHO CAN SEE MY DATA?
We handle the applications and company data with care. Only Kasvu Open and partner jury can see your application.
- Vesa Riihimäki, Nordea Startup & Growth
- Noora Fagerström, Business angel
- Eeva Kovanen, Kovanen Capital
- Mika Kukkurainen, Nordic FoodTech
- Mia Sirkiä, Saari Partners
- Juha Ruohonen, Superhero Capital
- Inka Mero, Voima Ventures
- Jenny Engerfelt, Voima Ventures
- Erkka Niemi, Voland Partners
- Veera Sylvius, Voland Partners
SUPERFINNS sparring program was born in 2020-2021 when Kasvu Open and Nordea recognized the need to boost the ambition level of Finnish SME’s, and created a program that encourages you to be a Rockstar with a capital R.
Kasvu Open and Nordea’s SUPERFINNS program is for Finnish growth companies that have a giant-size hunger for global growth.
The program has several partners whose representatives are committed to providing the companies with the best recipes for international success.
NORDEA & PARTNERS
NORDEA STARTUP & GROWTH specialises in serving high-growth companies and companies in their early stages looking for fast growth.
KOVANEN CAPITAL operates as a ”family office” investment company whose business consists of capital, real estate, and stock market investments.
NORDIC FOODTECH VC invests in early-stage companies aiming to radically renew the food system – from the soil to the orbit.
SAARI PARTNERS is a Finnish private equity investor focused on cultivating small and mid-sized service companies for success.
SUPERHERO CAPITAL invest up to 1M€ to help you get to the next level, and our primary focus is on software-driven startups in Finland and the Baltics.
VOIMA VENTURES is funding the top scientific deep tech ventures in the Nordics and Baltics.
VOLAND PARTNERS is a hands-on technology growth investor, and a trusted partner for ambitious entrepreneurs.
NOORA FAGERSTRÖM is a serial entrepreneur, business angel and founder of the juice and smoothie bar chain Jungle Juice Bar.
050 570 3500