SUPERFINNS – How super are you?
SUPERFINNS sparring program is for scalable Finnish SMEs that have proven their market potential and have the ability to do an international breakthrough. The program is free of charge.
The main themes in the program are finance and global growth. So if you want help boosting your company’s international growth, this is for you! Just pack your attitude, ambition, clear traction and will to grow. If your rockstar attitude shines through – you are in!
The application period for the year 2024 has ended.
This is a chance to up your game in the best possible company. – Mikko Hassinen, Fluent Progress
- Meet the greatest stars in the Finnish funding and investment scene
- Work in live and online workshops and one-2-one sessions
- 10-13 expert meetings and several roundtable/keynote discussions
- Network with all the right people who can help you to grow big
- The validation to call yourself as one of the SUPERFINNS
- Finnish Business ID
- Pure will and passion to learn
- Attitude and courage to think big and go global
- Ambitious and skilled team
- Crystal clear business plan
- Scalable and sustainable business
- Proof of traction and/or market potential
- Growth boosting revenue model
SUPERFINNS – HOW IT WORKS?
At first you have to impress the partners with your incredible skills and make a top notch application that shows your true potential.
Partner jury selects 15 ambitious companies to the SUPERFINNS program based on applications. Your company can operate in any sector but must meet the criteria. Selected companies will meet handpicked experts, investors and other entrepreneurs.
WHO CAN SEE MY DATA?
We handle the applications and company data with love and care. Only Kasvu Open and partner jury can see your application.
- Vesa Riihimäki, Nordea Startup & Growth
- Julianna Borsos, Bocap
- Ali Omar, Business angel
- Eeva Kovanen, Kovanen Capital
- Mika Kukkurainen, Nordic Foodtech VC
- Hanna Henell & Mia Sirkiä, Saari Partners
- Jupe Arala, Vendep Capital
- Pontus Stråhlman, Inka Mero & Jenny Engerfelt, Voima Ventures
THE SUPERFINN OF THE YEAR
After the sparring sessions Nordea and program partners choose ONE company that they believe to have a sparkling future. The winner gets:
- The SUPERFINN of the year 2024 title
- Visibility through Kasvu Open and Nordea: news about success, a company story on both organization’s websites + social media channels
- Nordea Personal Advisor for the year 2024
- Participation in the Slush 2024 event
- Video interview for Kasvu Open’s and Nordea’s Tarinoita yrittäjistä series
” Programs such as SUPERFINNS offer a much needed space for networking and learning from others.” – Anu Passi-Rauste, Headai
MEET THE PARTNERS (who can’t wait to meet you!)
SUPERFINNS sparring program is more than just sparring. The program aims to pump up the Finnish SMEs ”mind and body” ready to hit the global markets.
SUPERFINNS sparring program was born in 2020-2021 when Kasvu Open and Nordea recognized the need to boost the ambition level of Finnish SME’s, and created a program that encourages you to be a Rockstar with a capital R.
Every year the program has several partners whose representatives are committed to providing the companies with the best recipes for international success.
SUPERFINN of the year 2021
Oiva Health (former VideoVisit)
SUPERFINN of the year 2022
SUPERFINN of the year 2023
050 570 3500