Investors selected 16 companies to the SUPERFINNS® sparring program
We have a band! SUPERFINNS® partners selected 16 growth companies that had just the right swing for the program.
The selection criteria to be one of the SUPERFINNS® included: a scalable business model, evidence of growth potential, and ambitious global goals. The selected companies are:
- 4 Feet Under Oy / Subsoccer, Helsinki
- Aamu Partners Oy, Helsinki
- AQVA Finland Oy, Helsinki
- Bluet Oy Ltd, Vantaa
- Caidio, Espoo
- Digitouch Group Oy, Helsinki
- Kickets Ticketing Oy, Helsinki
- Meeat Food Tech Oy, Espoo
- hightrust.id, Helsinki
- Nanoksi Finland Oy, Helsinki
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy, Oulu
- Predicell, Espoo
- Safety4Traffic Oy, Helsinki
- Statzon, Lahti
- Tracegrow Oy, Kärsämäki
- Turf Gamechanger Oy, Pirkkala
The companies represent a wide range of industries – from information and communication to manufacturing. The majority of companies come from the Helsinki and Uusimaa region.
– This second year of SUPERFINNS starts with a strong tailwind! The amount and quality of applicants and the chosen ones are definitely on average much stronger than last year when it comes to traction and ambition, says Vesa Riihimäki, the representative of the head partner Nordea.
The selection was made by the representatives of the partners.
- Vesa Riihimäki, Nordea
- Inka Mero, Voima Ventures
- Juha Ruohonen, Superhero Capital
- Mika Kukkurainen, Nordic FoodTech VC
- Sami Lampinen, Inventure
- Mia Sirkiä, Saari Partners
The SUPERFINNS® sparring program is for Finnish growth companies that have a giant-size hunger for global growth. The main themes in the program are finance and global growth. The program is free of charge.
SUPERFINNS® is organized by Kasvu Open and Nordea. Supporting partners are Inventure, Nordic FoodTech, Saari Partners, Superhero, and Voima Ventures.
+358 50 570 3500
Head of Startup &Growth, Nordea
+358 40 826 2009